Senior Digital Designer
New Chapter are delighted to partner with a market leader in innovative skincare to find a Digital Designer.
We are seeking an experienced multidisciplinary Senior Designer (FTC) to join the design team for a mat cover opportunity. The Senior Designer is expected to excel in their craft, solve complex creative challenges, pay meticulous attention to detail, embrace feedback, and adapt to evolving project requirements. They should consistently demonstrate proactiveness, accountability, and responsiveness to effectively address any situation.
- Develop and deliver engaging, impactful, and innovative visual assets, encompassing both static and motion graphics, to enhance the brand’s storytelling.
- Collaborate across various platforms and channels, including Social (paid & organic), digital, CRM & email campaigns, direct mail, brand partnerships, and print.
- Manage projects end-to-end, from concept to the creation of seasonal campaigns.
- Assist the Department Head in maintaining brand consistency and work collaboratively with other team members such as designers, copywriters, an Art Director, and a Producer/Creative Project Manager to produce best-in-class assets.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality design work, informed by strategic insights, data analysis, and industry best practices, with a focus on continuous improvement through post-campaign analysis and reporting.
- Lead feedback sessions with channel managers and brand partners to enhance asset visibility and share insights into what works well, iterating on designs
In return, they are offering some amazing perks such as a competitive salary + 25 days holiday + birthday off + bank holidays + hybrid working + private medical scheme + many more!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.