Trade Sales Manager
WONDERFUL opportunity for an experienced Trade Sales Manager!
You’ll be joining a Fine Wine Merchant based in London, and focus heavily on managing the businesses core merchant accounts – You’ll have an excellent understanding of the trade market and work across a wide range of different channels to drive traction to the businesses profile.
You’ll work cross-functionally with the Brand Management team to champion the agenda of the businesses suppliers and maintain their levels of expectations from a sales and placement perspective.
This would eventually widen to target smaller off-trade accounts where further representation could be improved.
- Effectively maximize opportunities against sales budgets and coordinate sales and promotional activity.
- Develop new relationships and be able to utilize your network of connections to open new accounts.
- Working with the Commercial Director to drive the channel to arranged levels of both sales and margin.
- Administrative management incl. business reports with new accounts, debt management, depletion requirements and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent understanding of the trade market w/ experience managing merchant relationships / off-trade accounts
- Hybrid – 3 x On Site
Please apply to be considered!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our online applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative FMCG Job opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.
At New Chapter, our commitment to diversity and inclusion extends to every aspect of our operation. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates, irrespective of their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, or any other dimension of diversity. We look forward to receiving your application.