Creepy Halloween Cocktail Recipes
We now find ourselves just under a week away from the spookiest night of the year, it’s time to prepare for your chilling celebration.
Whether you’re hosting a haunted house party, or simply looking to enjoy a creepy cocktail, these Halloween recipes are sure to cast a spell on your taste buds. From a pumpkin punch to a witches brew, we have something for everyone this spooky season.
Dare to sip on the Vampire’s Kiss Martini, a concoction with bold flavors and a striking red hue. The perfect haunted drink this halloween.
- 25ml vodka
- 20ml raspberry liqueur
- Frozen raspberries and red sugar to garnish, lemon.
- Champagne, to top up
- Chill a martini glass. Pour the raspberry liqueur and vodka into a cocktail shaker, add a handful of ice and frozen raspberries.
- Shake until the outside of the shaker feels cold. If using coloured sugar, coat the rim of your glass with a lemon, then dip into the sugar.
- Fine-strain the cocktail into your prepared glass and top with champagne.
Pumpkin Spice Espresso Martini
This festive take on the Espresso Martini is the key to a perfect Halloween or any time of year. Pumpkin Spice Latte season only ends when you say it does…
- Ice cubes
- 30ml kahlua
- 30l vodka
- 30ml espresso
- 15ml pumpkin spice syrup
- Cinnamon for garnish
- Shake all ingredients together in an ice-filled shaker.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with 3 coffee beans and cinnamon.
- 14g of lime jelly
- 25ml vodka (optional)
- 70ml apple & pear juice
- 30ml lemonade
- glace cherries
- cocktail sticks
- Make the jelly following pack instructions and chill until set. Combine the apple & pear juice, lemonade and vodka in a large jug and chill in the fridge.
- To make an eyeball, grab a lychee and poke a hole in a cherry with one of the cocktail sticks. Put the cherry inside the lychee and then push the raisin into the cherry. Leave on a cocktail stick.
- When the jelly has set, use a whisk to break it up into small chunks. Put into the bottom of a glass and add your cocktail mixture. Place an eyeball onto each glass before serving.
Lucky or unlucky, whoever gets served one of these wicked black cat martinis will definitely be counting themselves lucky!
- 50ml gin
- 25ml blue curaçao
- 15ml chambord (or similar dark purple berry liqueur)
- Squeeze of lemon
- Black food colouring
- Fill a cocktail shaker full of ice.
- Add all your ingredients and shake.
- Dye your sugar black with food dye.
- Coat rim of glass with lemon and dip into black sugar.
- Strain into your glass and serve.
Did you think coloured Halloween cocktails had to be sickly sweet? Think again! This vivid green cocktail will bewitch your guests.
- 45ml gin
- 15ml Midori melon liqueur
- 30ml lime cordial
- 4 basil leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake thoroughly.
- Strain into a chilled glass.
- Add mini ghost decorations or green gummy worms for the added spooky touch.